- Collection of Information
We may collect information from you in two ways: directly from your input and automatically through the Website or the Application.
- Information provided by you
The types of information we collect directly from you may include the following as well as any other information type that we expressly ask you to enter and submit to us:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, and telephone number;
- Usernames and passwords;
- Payment information, such as a credit or debit card number;
- Comments and feedback;
- Interests and communication preferences.
- Information Collected Automatically
We automatically collect certain information regarding your use of the Website and the Application. Examples of information collected automatically may include:
- Internet Protocol (“IP”) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- Computer, device and connection information, such as browser type and version, operating system, mobile platform and other technical identifiers; and
- Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) click stream data, including date and time, and content you viewed or searched for on the Website and the Application.
We may use and disclose automatically collected information for any purpose, except where we are restricted by applicable law. If we combine any automatically collected information with personal information, the combined information will be treated by us as personal information.
We may also use aggregated information for any purpose, however, this information does not identify specific individuals and so is not personal information.
- Use of Your Personal Information
We use the personal information collected through the Website and the Application to complete various actions:
- to assist you in completing a transaction or order;
- to provide and improve service and support;
- to update you on relevant new services and benefits;
- to contact you regarding our products or services or other products and services from third parties;
- to invite you to participate in surveys, sweepstakes, competitions and similar promotions;
- for data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing the Service, or in other ways to which you have expressly agreed in a customer agreement with us;
- to prevent and detect security threats, fraud or other malicious activity; and
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We may on occasion also match or combine the personal information that you provide with information that we obtain from other sources or that is already in our records, whether collected online or offline or by predecessor or affiliated group companies, for the purposes described above.
- Sharing or Disclosing Your Personal Information
We will disclose your personal information to protect or enforce our legal rights and policies, to protect or enforce the legal rights of a third party, or as we in good faith believe we are required to do so by law (such as to comply with a subpoena or court order, for example).
We may contract with various third parties who help us provide, maintain and improve the Website, the Application and the services we provide and the services and products we offer and sell and such third parties may have access to your personal information in order to perform their services. For example, we may subcontract out production, fulfillment, analytics, reporting or other operations. We may contract with third party contractors to help us manage, monitor and optimize our Website and the services and products we offer and sell. We may also use third party contractors to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising, and communications. We will enter into confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements with all third parties that have access to your personal information which will prohibit them from using or disclosing your personal information except for the purpose of providing services to use. We intend to take commercially reasonable steps to enforce such non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements if and when we become aware of any violations.
If Mobile tAPPestry, the Website and the Application or a related asset or line of business is acquired by, transferred to or merged with another company, your personal information may be disclosed to the prospective or actual purchasers. We may also provide access to social media features, message boards, chat, forums, blogs, profile pages and other services to which you are able to post personal information and materials. Any information you post or disclose through these services is public. Please be careful when disclosing personal information in these public areas.
- Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and we do not target our website to children under 13.
- Your Choices and Selecting Your Privacy Preferences
You can manage available communications preferences when you register with the Website and the Application, by updating your account preferences, or, where applicable, by using the “opt-out” or unsubscribe mechanism or other means provided within the communications that you receive. We reserve the right to notify you of changes or updates to the Website and the Application whenever necessary.
- Access to and Accuracy of Your Personal Information
You may request access to personal information about you that you have provided to us through the websites or mobile platforms governed by this policy. You may also request to review and correct any of that personal information. Additional rights may also apply under applicable laws.
The Website and the Application may allow registered users to access their registration information and make corrections or updates. The accuracy of such information is solely the responsibility of the user. No access is given to other data that may have been collected about users.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity. To view and change the personal information that you directly provided to us, you can return to the Web page where you originally submitted your data and follow the instructions on that Web page, or contact us at the address listed below.
- Data Security
We follow generally accepted industry standards to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of your personal information.
- Contacting Us